Tuesday, September 2, 2008

P*ris Street Pool


A while back someone told me there was a pool to use in East Boston that had a cheap membership. I've been looking around for somewhere to supplement my YMCA membership that is close to home, so when I did a search on-line for pool/east boston and the P*aris Street Pool came up, ao I called for details. The conversation went something like this:

-Hi. Im calling to get information on membership.

-It's $20 a year if you live in East Boston. Brin' your ID, phone bill, electric bill, internet bill or gas bill.

-Ok. I dont live in East Boston.

- Then it's $60 a yeah. Brin' your ID.

-Ok. What does it include?

- Basketball, pool ,the gym, locker room. We don' got no sauna.

-Do you have a whirlpool?

-A what?

-A whirlpool.

-I ain't neva heard o one of those

-A Jacuzzi.

-What da ya want for 60 bucks?!

-I'm just trying to get information on what the facility has.

-Just come down and check it out. We ah hear till 8 tonight.


So there you have it. 60 bucks a year, attitude included for free.